Monday, August 25, 2014

My inbox every monday

Hello friends,

I just wanted to show you how my inbox looks every monday after most of the servers date changes and the Weekly Jackpot winners are selected:

03451075316492799608.jpg
As you can see, I do receive a lot of emails with "You just won our weekly jackpot" in the subject, so I do know what I am talking about.

I also want to announce that I created a new page, that you can find in the menu on the right side called "All Jackpot Mailers" where are listed in alphabetically order all the Mailers that I am a member of (with Jackpot of course)

In case you did not joined Candy-Coated Mailz yet, please do so now and earn as many Jackpot Points as you can!
It is 2 weeks old and both weeks the Weekly Jackpot was $15 which is cool


Remember, any Viral Mailer you join, be active, promote and the money will come!

Later edit: I almost forgot to say that I also added a page with payment proofs that I am receiving since I started this blog... You can also find this page in the menu on the right side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment